Land area : 331,691 sq km Population : 84,200,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic and Social Co...
Land area : 237,000 sq km Population : 6,100,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic ...
Land area : 394,000 sq km Population : 44,152,000 (2004) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations E...
Land area : 181,035 sq km Population : 14,100,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic a...
LAOS : Vientiane – Veterinarians are vaccinating more than 1,000 heads of cattle in a suburb of the capital Vientiane, after hundreds of the animals died from a recent outbr...
- Avian Flu Diary: Live Markets & Novel Flu Risks In The United States
- Severe Influenza in 33 US Hospitals, 2013-2014: Complications and Risk Factors for Death in 507 Patients. – PubMed – NCBI
- The CCR5Δ32 (rs333) polymorphism is not a predisposing factor for severe pandemic influenza in the Brazilian admixed population. – PubMed – NCBI
- Development of Reverse Transcription Recombinase Polymerase Amplification assay for avian influenza H5N1 HA gene detection. – PubMed – NCBI
- Using a participatory action research framework to listen to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Australia about pandemic influenza. – PubMed – NCBI
- Structural and Functional Studies of Influenza Virus A/H6 Hemagglutinin. – PubMed – NCBI
2nd International Conference on Environmental Forensics
Jan 12th to March 9th, 2015, Putrajaya, Malaysia
Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2014
1st - 3rd March, 2015, Bangkok, Thailand
Rural Development Conference 2015
13th - 15th March, 2015, Bangkok, Thailand
Health Informatics for Enhancing Health and Well-Being
25th - 26th June, 2015
A. Health Leadership – Leading and managing healthcare
Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya
19th - 20th August 2015
B.Introduction to Sustainable Development
by Columbia University
Call for visiting researcher Residency 2016 - Brochure Foundation residencies is launched
Deadline : 1st of March 2015 (At midnight GMT)